Charter: To assist and advise the Misquamicut Fire District Board of Officers on the Insurance for the Misquamicut Fire District. Areas should include;
- Ensure that policies are maintained current, provide the protection that is needed for the Misquamicut Fire District and are being provided at a fair and reasonable cost. Perform annual review of policies, provide recommendations regarding coverages and renewals.
- Maintain organized files for each insurance policy.
- Assist with claims processing as requested.
- Review District vendors/contractors and provide recommendations for obtaining Certificates of Insurance.
Committee Members: Appointed by the District Moderator upon recommendations from District Board Members. The Insurance Committee will consist of the following individuals:
Reports to: District Board of Officers
- Provide periodic reports (at least annually) for District Board of Officers regarding insurance status.
- Provide recommendations for District Board of Officers review.
Near Term Work:
- Truck Replacement Value
- Building Content Value
- Beach Liability Limits